Don't Walk in the Hallway
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Don't Walk in the Hallway floor decals offer a way to modify school spaces to get your students (and staff!) moving.
The decals are made of laminated, textured vinyl for a non-slip surface that can withstand regular wear and tear and school custodial services for up to one year. They are single use only, meaning they cannot be removed and placed again.
Choose from one of 4 decal options:
- Classic (64 decals in 4 geometric shapes and 4 basic colours)
- Hands and Feet (128 smaller decals in hands and feet shapes and 4 basic colours)
- Blackfoot (64 decals in 4 geometric shapes and black, white, red and yellow colours)
- Cree (64 decals in 4 geometric shapes and blue, white, red and yellow colours)
The resources also includes a handbook with guides to:
- Advocating for Activity Permissive Learning Environments
- A Comprehensive School Health Approach to Don’t Walk in the Hallway
- Pattern Starting Points
- Energizer Ideas
- Curriculum Links
- Evaluating the Impact of the Decals
- How to Access Support: Online Supplement
- The Blackfoot and Cree versions also include sample layouts and activity guides, based on Piikani Blackfoot or Fishing Lake Cree Métis vocabulary and teachings